Miami night club news from the source

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby TechJunkie on 17 Mar 2008 22:26

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Shaun, since you wrote all of this unfounded stuff about Clinton, it's been Obama's campaign that has been struggling to contain controversy about racism. He's cornered and forced to deal with it directly by giving a speech. I still don't see evidence to support the idea that Clinton is a racist or that she's running a racist campaign. She cut her ties with Ferraro, which was her job if she's not running a racist campaign. She did it at the first opportunity, which is consistent with her actions over the last 35 years. Obama on the other hand has more serious problems. Your predictions are not coming true.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby slamminshaun on 18 Mar 2008 17:14

Is the title of this thread "Clinton finally showing...." or "Democrats finally showing.."? Both sides have allowed race to become the central issue (which I think was EXACTLY what Clinton wanted from the get-go since Obama could come out looking like another Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton). I thought Obama was above the fray, apparently he's not. He supports a minister who refers to my country as the US-KKK-A and refuses to distance himself from him.

"But Shaun, he can't help what his minister says and Hillary can't help what Ferraro says...why should THEY apologize for what other people have said?" I don't know, that's a good question, perhaps because that's the precedence that was set in the past....

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITIC ... index.html

So why did Bush have to apologize for the Bob Jones University fiasco? After all, the only thing he did was visit the damn university.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby Ingrid on 18 Mar 2008 19:41

So when did Republicans show theirs :roll: ???
Ingrid

Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby slamminshaun on 18 Mar 2008 20:23

Ingrid wrote:So when did Republicans show theirs :roll: ???

It's always been there, just like it has always been rampant in the Democrat party. I've never claimed that Republicans didn't have racist roots, at least they acknowledge it and punish people within their party that tip-toe the line (Trent Lott, etc)...

Democrats, on the other hand, can blatantly act racist and people just shrug their shoulders....no punishment, no shame, no outrage. In fact, they have a pattern of racist language within their party.....makes you wonder. Can you imagine if John McCain belonged to a church where the pastor used racist language and said "god damn America"? What if Don Imus said Obama is only doing well because he's black? What if Bush said that Ghandi was nothing more than a gas station owner in St. Louis? What if Charlie Crist slipped and used the N-word in one of his speeches? How about if Rudy Giuliani said you need an Indian accent to walk into a Dunkin Donuts?
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 18 Mar 2008 20:31

slamminshaun wrote:Is the title of this thread "Clinton finally showing...." or "Democrats finally showing.."? Both sides have allowed race to become the central issue (which I think was EXACTLY what Clinton wanted from the get-go since Obama could come out looking like another Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton).

You have a very conveniently selective memory, Shaun. Good thing the "search" function on this site works way better than it ever worked at CoolJunkie!

slamminshaun wrote:Not sure which thread (perhaps Obama v. Huckabee), I said point blank that even if Obama wins Iowa, Hillary will win the whole thing. I never bought into this double-digit Obama lead that the media was reporting. Her machine is too powerful, and now that she has some momentum, I fully expect her to make this a racial campaign.

"Wait Shaun, a racial campaign....c'mon now!" Yes, I said a racial campaign. Although she won't come right out and say, "Vote for me because I'm the white candidate", what she WILL say is that "I am the best chance you have against the Republicans, especially in southern states". Interpret this how you will, but this is code word for "I'm white, he's not". The Democrat establishment has a long history of putting blacks in their place and this election will be no different. Sad, because Obama is a stand-up guy whereas Hillary wears pant suits to hide her pitchfork tail.

Tell us again how you predicted that "Democrats" would run a racial campaign, not "Hillary"?
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 19 Mar 2008 07:37

TechJunkie wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:Is the title of this thread "Clinton finally showing...." or "Democrats finally showing.."? Both sides have allowed race to become the central issue (which I think was EXACTLY what Clinton wanted from the get-go since Obama could come out looking like another Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton).

You have a very conveniently selective memory, Shaun. Good thing the "search" function on this site works way better than it ever worked at CoolJunkie!

slamminshaun wrote:Not sure which thread (perhaps Obama v. Huckabee), I said point blank that even if Obama wins Iowa, Hillary will win the whole thing. I never bought into this double-digit Obama lead that the media was reporting. Her machine is too powerful, and now that she has some momentum, I fully expect her to make this a racial campaign.

"Wait Shaun, a racial campaign....c'mon now!" Yes, I said a racial campaign. Although she won't come right out and say, "Vote for me because I'm the white candidate", what she WILL say is that "I am the best chance you have against the Republicans, especially in southern states". Interpret this how you will, but this is code word for "I'm white, he's not". The Democrat establishment has a long history of putting blacks in their place and this election will be no different. Sad, because Obama is a stand-up guy whereas Hillary wears pant suits to hide her pitchfork tail.

Tell us again how you predicted that "Democrats" would run a racial campaign, not "Hillary"?

I could've saved you the trouble. Read the FIRST sentence from the FIRST post in THIS very thread. What does it say, Tech? If I have a selective memory, then you must have attention deficit disorder. :D
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 19 Mar 2008 10:30

The first sentence in the first post in this thread:

slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true.....

Your actual prediction from an earlier thread:

[Clinton's] machine is too powerful, and now that she has some momentum, I fully expect her to make this a racial campaign.

What actually happened yesterday:

That's Obama doing damage control over racial issues, not Clinton.
TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 09 Apr 2008 21:24

For my good buddy TechJunkie...from yesterday's edition of Politico...

click here

You think Howell Raines reads TNL??? I think he plagiarized right off this site!
slamminshaun

Postby sweet dick vega on 13 Apr 2008 22:47

slamminshaun wrote:Democrats, on the other hand, can blatantly act racist and people just shrug their shoulders....no punishment, no shame, no outrage. In fact, they have a pattern of racist language within their party.....makes you wonder. Can you imagine if John McCain belonged to a church where the pastor used racist language and said "god damn America"? What if Don Imus said Obama is only doing well because he's black? What if Bush said that Ghandi was nothing more than a gas station owner in St. Louis? What if Charlie Crist slipped and used the N-word in one of his speeches? How about if Rudy Giuliani said you need an Indian accent to walk into a Dunkin Donuts?

lol guy.. have you been watching the news at all?? and Fox news doesn't count....

everyone who has said anything even remotely racist has gotten some heat from it.. even good ol' Bill Clinton with the south carolina/jesse jackson remakrs.. Hillary's poll numbers suffered because of that... Even the lady who said "obama is only doing good cause he's black" got a bunch of backlash from that.

and have you watched any full footage from Obama's preacher? or did you just watch the 30 second clips from sean hannity and bill o'reilly's show?

but let me say... Hillary trying to do anything to win is way different then her or the democratic party being racist... she just wants to win, badly.. So when all these people around her camp brought up these black issues, or the cocaine issues, or the preacher issues, or the Iraq issue, or whatever.... Its cause they are trying to find the best thing that will stick. Doesn't matter what it is.

so the Democratic party is more racist then the republicans? seriously? get real dude... McCain has been getting more passes tahn ANYONE this past year. Anyone. this fucker flip flopped on most his issues just to get nominated, but he's still called a "maverick". shits a joke.

and fuck everybody anyways man.. all these politicians are the same. Ain't shit going to change.. The only people who talk about doing real things get laughed at and called crazy.
sweet dick vega

Postby slamminshaun on 21 Apr 2008 13:05

More good stuff for my buddy TechJunkie... :D

click here

Wow, of all the people to drop the charge....
slamminshaun

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything