Miami night club news from the source

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 13 Mar 2008 21:32

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

TechJunkie wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true...


It's a big stretch to conclude "race-baiting campaign" from any of the evidence that you've submitted so far. Keep hoping, but it hasn't come true yet. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true.


Jesus man! How much more evidence can I mount? Here, how about this one?

click here for blatant race-baiting
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8325
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.


Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Ingrid on 13 Mar 2008 21:44

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

TechJunkie wrote:
slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true...


It's a big stretch to conclude "race-baiting campaign" from any of the evidence that you've submitted so far. Keep hoping, but it hasn't come true yet. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true.
VERY VERY VERY WELL PUT TECH!!! 8-)

I believe that deserves a standing ovation!!!
User avatar
Ingrid
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: 13 Dec 2007 00:21
Location: In Your Face & Up Your Ass
Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby Eeyore on 14 Mar 2008 00:45

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

TechJunkie wrote:It's a big stretch to conclude "race-baiting campaign" from any of the evidence that you've submitted so far.


Tell that to Keith Olbermann:



This, Senator Clinton, is your campaign and it is your name. Grab the reigns back from whoever has led you to this precipice before it is too late. Voluntarily or inadvertently, you are still awash in this filth. Your only reaction has been to disagree, reject, to call it regrettable. Her only reaction has been to brand herself as the victim and resign from your committee and insist she will continue to speak. Unless, senator, you say something definitive, the former congresswoman is speaking with your approval.

Perception is reality.

Yeah, it isn't exactly fair that Clinton is being blamed for something that Ferraro said, but this is also a perfect opportunity for Hillary to show potential voters how she responds to awkward political situations. I mean, she's got all of that experience, right?

This has the potential to get very, very ugly.
User avatar
Eeyore
 
Posts: 1094
Joined: 13 Dec 2007 22:14
No politics, just fashion models

Postby slamminshaun on 14 Mar 2008 07:40

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Save it Eeyore, as far as Tech is concerned, there is no race-baiting. What about the photo below? I'm sure when Hillary's campaign began circulating this photograph of Obama, it was done so with the purest of intentions. I'm sure it was meant to inspire the white man! Right Tech?

Image
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8325
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby TechJunkie on 14 Mar 2008 09:39

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

slamminshaun wrote:Save it Eeyore, as far as Tech is concerned, there is no race-baiting.


You admit that you went out looking for something. And so therefore you found it. I hypothesize that Ryan and Jipsy at Talk Nightlife are feminist-baiting, trying to get women angry at TNL.

HEY LOOK!!! LOOK!! A photo of a woman in kind of an awkward pose!! WHY DO YOU THINK THEY POSTED THAT?!? They're obviously feminist-baiting since it was a woman in the photo!

Image
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15201
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby Bacchus on 14 Mar 2008 10:22

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

"Hillary in the House", soon to be sweeping the airwaves near you!

User avatar
Bacchus
 
Posts: 533
Joined: 02 Dec 2007 17:22
Either get busy living or get busy dying.

Postby apotheosis on 14 Mar 2008 11:16

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Bacchus wrote:"Hillary in the House", soon to be sweeping the airwaves near you!



what a bunch of fucking idiots.
User avatar
apotheosis
 
Posts: 3728
Joined: 10 Dec 2007 04:19
Location: down undaa
Purpose of your visit?: a

Postby TechJunkie on 14 Mar 2008 11:32

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15201
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby Ingrid on 14 Mar 2008 12:06

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Funny how people post these things like if Politics is supposed to be played "FAIR"!!!

Shit if it was fair, Papa Bush would have never been elected in the first place :roll: !!!

STOP trying to make the Democrats look bad, cause YOUR BUSH has done more than enough of that for all parties for many terms to come!!!

I think any upcoming President will look good even if he/she takes a crap in the middle of the oval office and live for the Evening News!!!

MOVE ON PEOPLE!!!
User avatar
Ingrid
 
Posts: 1472
Joined: 13 Dec 2007 00:21
Location: In Your Face & Up Your Ass
Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby slamminshaun on 14 Mar 2008 18:32

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

TechJunkie wrote:
You admit that you went out looking for something. And so therefore you found it. I hypothesize that Ryan and Jipsy at Talk Nightlife are feminist-baiting, trying to get women angry at TNL.


My friend Rudy Howard has a radio talk show on WPSL 1590 called the "African-American scene"....I'm a regular listener. It's very popular and the calls have been piling in since the Ferraro thing. Blacks by-and-large believe the Hillary campaign has been injecting race into the election by using coded messages with arms-length messengers. Now, I'm assuming after all these years, this is something they know about.

It sounds like what you're saying is that these black voters are just oversensitive and ignorant, that perhaps they're making chicken salad out of chicken shit. I don't know, you tell me. You seem to think there's nothing (subtle or otherwise) going on that should lead a black person to feel slighted by the Clinton campaign. Why then do you suppose 50% of blacks changed their candidate after South Carolina? Obama now gets 9 of 10 blacks, compared with 4 of 10 before S. Carolina. Are the blacks just dreaming this stuff up?

We're both white, neither of us can understand fully the ills that plague the black community...but coming from a multi-racial family myself (remember my family photo album from CJ?), I am far more tuned in to issues of race than 99% of the whiteys out there....where there's smoke, there's fire. If Hillary were a Republican, she would've been asked to resign by now....
User avatar
slamminshaun
 
Posts: 8325
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:33
Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


cron