Miami night club news from the source

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby slamminshaun on 11 Mar 2008 13:32

Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true.....I've always said that the Democrat party is the "final plantation" in American society. I could never understand why blacks vote Democrat, especially with all of the in-your-face racism that exists within the party. It's designed to keep black people oppressed and in-line....

Imagine if a Republican said "the only reason Obama is doing well is because he's black". There would be OUTRAGE in the media! Well, where is the outrage for this comment made by a former presidential VP candidate? Link below...

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch ... acker.html

"Well, that's just one politician...Democrat voters are more progressive, tolerant, and forward-thinking than that...." Is that so? By their own admission, 20% of the Ohio voters cast their vote based on the candidate's race with 80% of those votes going for Hillary....they voted for her because she's white!

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/ ... 30736.aspx
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Terry Jasinto on 12 Mar 2008 23:13

Re: Democrats finally showing their true racist colors...

Dude the only reason why the Republican party is is not getting any scrutiny is because there is a typical old white man who got the nomination.

The Democratic party is racist? You're totally right S.S. The Democratic party is so racist and sexist that people are turning out in record numbers to vote for a black man a a woman.

The bottoms line is this....

McCain fills rooms. Clinton fills halls and Obama fills stadiums! Stadiums full of racist and sexist Democrats.

Who's the racist party that wants to keep ordinary people down? Look at McCains crowds. All white people!

Show me a John McCain rally where there is a Latino or an Asian or a black person for that matter....

Face it Shaun the Republican party is done this election year!

The only thing McCain has going for him is he s a decorated war hero. He knows nothing about the economy or heath care. All he knows what to talk about is national security and banning gay marriage. Both of which is not on the top of voters minds come this fall....

It's all about turning around the economy and fixing health care both of which McCain has no knowledge about.

You might as well vote for Nader...
Terry Jasinto

"I'm an acid trip in an egg-roll"

Postby Ingrid on 12 Mar 2008 23:22

And ummmmmmmmmmmmm it was not Clinton who made the racist comment, get your story straight... :roll: .
Ingrid

Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby Eeyore on 13 Mar 2008 07:26

Ingrid wrote:And ummmmmmmmmmmmm it was not Clinton who made the racist comment

No, but Ferraro was part of the Clinton campaign when she made that statement (she resigned as "Honorary New York Leadership Council Chair" of the Finance Committee yesterday).

Last edited by Eeyore on 13 Mar 2008 08:15, edited 1 time in total.
Eeyore

No politics, just fashion models

Postby Eeyore on 13 Mar 2008 08:00

Terry Jasinto wrote:the Republican party is done this election year!

I'm not a fan of John McCain, but you might want to take a look at these numbers:

In Michigan, John McCain has a very modest advantage over both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton during the early stages of Election 2008. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey found McCain leading Clinton 46% to 43% and Obama 44% to 41%.

McCain leads both Democrats by double digits among men and trails by single digits among women. …

Michigan has cast its Electoral College votes for the Democrats in four straight Presidential elections and it would be difficult for Obama or Clinton to reach the White House without carrying the state. However, the economically devastated state has been trending Republican in recent elections—Bill Clinton won Michigan by thirteen points in 1996, Al Gore won by five in 2000, and John Kerry won by just three points in 2004.

McCain is leading in the normally blue state of Michigan, and he's pulled even in Pennsylvania (Obama enjoyed a ten-point lead there just a month ago).

So what's happening? Maybe it's just a statistical hiccup, or maybe the Democrats are losing control of some important "blue" states. If McCain wins Michigan and Pennsylvania, and all of the other states go the same way in 2008 that they did in 2004, the Republicans will win by more than 120 Electoral College votes.

It's going to be an interesting election year.
Eeyore

No politics, just fashion models

Postby Trancepriest on 13 Mar 2008 10:15

Terry Jasinto wrote:The bottoms line is this....

McCain fills rooms. Clinton fills halls and Obama fills stadiums! Stadiums full of racist and sexist Democrats.

Preach it brother... but be aware you are preaching to Republicans. That's like preaching to zombie host infected by neuron destructive parasites. They don't respond very well to reality... you could try shocking them into realizing their condition. But heck... how do you tell someone their brain is gone?
Trancepriest

Postby Ingrid on 13 Mar 2008 19:00

So just because Ferraro said it means Clinton said it too, she had no idea...tis why Ferraro is no longer in the position she was in.

Just like the one chick from Obama's camp that said Hillary is a "MONSTER", just because she said it does not mean Obama was part of it...and this one was also fired.
Ingrid

Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby slamminshaun on 13 Mar 2008 21:10

Terry Jasinto wrote:Face it Shaun the Republican party is done this election year!

Easy buddy, don't pull a muscle over it! You can point to "all white crowds" as if that's somehow evidence of racism....but can you post a video of McCain like this one below? Ingrid...Hillary definitely can't be blamed for what Ferraro said, but surely we can blame her for the following....

slamminshaun

Postby slamminshaun on 13 Mar 2008 21:12

Ah, I almost forgot about my good buddy Joe Biden....

Yep, those Indians are nothing but a bunch of Dunkin Donuts owners....
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 13 Mar 2008 21:21

slamminshaun wrote:I predicted a while back that Hillary would use race baiting in her campaign, and it came true...

It's a big stretch to conclude "race-baiting campaign" from any of the evidence that you've submitted so far. Keep hoping, but it hasn't come true yet. Just because you want it to be true doesn't make it true.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Next

Return to talk about Anything