Miami night club news from the source

Open-minded, enlightened, rational progressives

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 15 Jul 2017 14:20

Re: Open-minded, enlightened, rational progressives

:lol:

New Christopher Nolan WWII Movie ‘Dunkirk’ Portrays White People as White, Offending SJWs

phpBB [media]
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 15 Jul 2017 15:40

Of course the footage is from Los Angeles. Fucking cesspool of a place.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby pod on 03 Aug 2017 08:38

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtsch ... y-n2363433

You want to know why you got Trump? This is why you got Trump. He was the only nominee not telling normal Americans “You’re stupid, so shut up and do what you're told.”

But the liberals don't see anything wrong with that. They do think you're stupid, and that you should shut up and let them tell you what to do. This arrogance is a result of the false premise underpinning America’s elite class. That false premise is that the prestigious educational credentials that confer elite status also confer competence. Nope.

Basically, 17-year-olds apply and get accepted to the right college and this itself is a sufficient achievement to enroll them in the elite. They don’t have to actually do anything once they are accepted because no one fails to graduate from the Harvards or Yales unless he chooses to drop out, or unless he's a male who gets jammed up by a kangaroo court because he broke up with some bitter chick who then carries a mattress around because of patriarchy or something. So basically, you get into the Ivy League and then you start school at 18 and then you're set. You're part of the elite, and everyone else should bow down and acknowledge your awesomeness.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby pod on 03 Aug 2017 13:23

https://fee.org/articles/im-gay-and-i-d ... -the-cake/

Well, folks, I am gay myself – I am even married – and I stand by Philipps’ right to discriminate against whoever he wants.

That, of course, makes me a traitor, a turkey voting for Thanksgiving – and if I were African American, it would also make me an Uncle Tom.

But why? Because many liberals stand by the ACLU’s faulty reasoning that businesses open to the public must serve everyone – it’s not “personal” property anymore. Faulty because it implies that, once you start selling a product or service, you automatically lose your right to freely and voluntarily interact with other people. It’s opened to the public, so it suddenly becomes public “property” and the business owner loses any say in who he or she does business owner.

Following that logic, a Muslim baker would be forced to make a cake with Mohammed’s face on it – an unspeakable moral crime in Islam – Hooters would have to hire anyone as a server and gay bathhouses would have to welcome female patrons.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 28 Aug 2017 10:42

JMT

Postby JMT on 28 Aug 2017 13:01

JMT

Postby JMT on 28 Aug 2017 14:24

JMT

Postby pod on 28 Aug 2017 20:51

Progressives consistently try to outdo each other in who can be the biggest piece of shit.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything