Miami night club news from the source

Evil or not, don't mess with Israel.

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby pod on 25 Jan 2017 09:47

Re: Evil or not, don't mess with Israel.

TNL has covered all subjects from nightlife, to individual rights, to religion, and beyond. It's official.

Everything from here on out can just be necroposting. I'd suggest that I'd look to a way to prevent new thread creation, but I can only devote x amount of time to this at the moment.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 25 Jan 2017 10:33

This thread is interesting partly because of how it captures Dade's full reversal from supporting human rights to him regurgitating Israeli right-wing slogans about how Palestinians are evil and inferior and it's all their fault. That flip-flop still blows my mind. It's bizarre enough to see people pointing to the Holocoust to justify collective punishment and ethnic cleansing, but it's even more strange when you see it from somebody who was so critical of those things only a year or two before.

Now that there is nobody here to represent the right-wing Zionist point of view, this thread probably won't be that interesting any more. Even though this is all going to come to a head soon. Now that we have a US president who supports Israel annexing the entire West Bank at the same time as the 50th anniversary of the occupation.

Trump is supposed to be the anti-PC president, right? The guy with tolerance for bullshit polite fiction when something else is really happening under the surface. So why do he and his Secretary of State and UN Ambassador all pretend like the two-state solution is where it's going? Why pretend that's still possible while actively undermining it? That's the most dangerous form of political correctness that I can think of and he's happy to indulge in it when it suits him.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 12:07

JMT

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Feb 2017 14:29

By comparison, that's the sentence that the guy got for breaking into people's phones.

Breaking into a phone, versus premeditated murder.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 21 Feb 2017 14:33

Meanwhile, the other side would have given their guy a parade.
JMT

Postby Mattivi on 21 Feb 2017 22:45

JMT wrote:Meanwhile, the other side would have given their guy a parade.

Even tho I sympathize with the Palestinians peoples plight, you make a valid point.
Mattivi

It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
Voltaire

Postby JMT on 04 Jun 2017 23:23

JMT

Previous

Return to talk about Anything