Miami night club news from the source

Open-minded, enlightened, rational progressives

Your source for autistic screeching.

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby JMT on 13 Sep 2017 16:01

Re: Open-minded, enlightened, rational progressives

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 14 Sep 2017 11:13

As was echoed in the tweets, what's concerning is that the children's parents thought this was an OK thing to let the kids participate in. Guess this guy couldn't afford good CG.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 14 Sep 2017 14:36

For guys who post articles and links of progressives being offended, you guys really seem offended.

Its only a rap show. I thought you guys had thick skin?

Just like the KKK have the right to wear mask and spew their hate. This guy has the right to do a creative show with a twist. Its his 2nd Amendment right fuckers..lol
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby JMT on 14 Sep 2017 15:19

I don't think you know what the word means.

You're sick, man.
JMT

Postby pod on 14 Sep 2017 15:36

LeVeL wrote:For guys who post articles and links of progressives being offended, you guys really seem offended.

Its only a rap show. I thought you guys had thick skin?

Just like the KKK have the right to wear mask and spew their hate. This guy has the right to do a creative show with a twist. Its his 2nd Amendment right fuckers..lol

It plays into your worldview so you'll just go ahead and look the other way. You're not even black and yet you get all torqued up when there's supposed sleights against black folk. Here's a clue - black people don't need your help and they don't want it.

I'm not necessarily offended, I just don't really vibe with dragging kids into an adult conversation. Let the kids be kids and not dragged into an SJW fest.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 14 Sep 2017 16:35

pod wrote:
It plays into your worldview so you'll just go ahead and look the other way. You're not even black and yet you get all torqued up when there's supposed sleights against black folk. Here's a clue - black people don't need your help and they don't want it.

I'm not necessarily offended, I just don't really vibe with dragging kids into an adult conversation. Let the kids be kids and not dragged into an SJW fest.

Pod, neither you or JMT have no right to tell the parent of that child to not perform an act during a Rap concert.

Yes, I am looking the other way because of this reason. I would not use my child for the act, but someone else has. You guys have posted 15 pages of links and stories and you all have happily looked the other way.

Finally something offended you. About time :roll:
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby pod on 14 Sep 2017 16:46

We can tell them what we want. We can't force them to do anything though. I could call the mom of the kid getting hanged that she's a white-guilt-tripping trollop that smells of elderberries, and that she shouldn't exploit her kid in some two-bit rapper's shitty video.

I can't force her to remove the child from the video though.

The kid will be a case study though. He'll either be an insufferable douche like his parents, or he'll rebel by doing something productive with his life.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 14 Sep 2017 17:07

I don't think Level understands this thread. Accusing me of being offended is like telling Brian Norcross he is offended by Irma. "Open-minded, enlightened, rational progressives" seeking a new low is just a fact of life.

I thought that rapper's name sounded familiar....

phpBB [media]
Last edited by JMT on 14 Sep 2017 17:12, edited 1 time in total.
JMT

Postby pod on 14 Sep 2017 17:12

Yes. I'm not offended, it's more of a running commentary. I stopped being surprised by the behavior of 'tolerant' folk a long time ago. It's one thing to not tolerate things like real racism or whatnot. But the goalposts move hourly, and eventually anyone outside of their little specific sphere gets thrown into the basket of deplorables.

HRC estimated that half of the US is 'deplorable' - I think the progs have increased that to somewhere in the 90s.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Раз, два, три!

Postby JMT on 15 Sep 2017 09:45

LeVeL wrote:Its his 2nd Amendment right fuckers..lol

Nearly 4 In 10 Americans Can’t Name Any First Amendment Rights
JMT

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Anything