Miami night club news from the source

YM136 B-Sides - Lupe Fuentes - Keep It Together EP

DJs, real musicians, and their releases and mixes.

Moderator: ramon

Postby Donnie Lowe on 27 Jun 2016 15:49

YM136 B-Sides - Lupe Fuentes - Keep It Together EP

Younan Music's next release see's the addition of a brand new series, B-Sides, curated from the crazy mind of our label manager, Donnie Lowe, curating everything from the artwork to promo outlets, you can expect some special things coming on this limited series.

To kick off the B Sides we've welcomed the Los Angeles-based DJ and producer and the In The Loop boss, Lupe Fuentes, who has crafted quite the ep for the Tribe.

'Keep It Together' is the kind of track that works anywhere. Whether it be your favorite sleazy beach jam, a peak-hour dance floor, or an over-packed house party--this track's infectious organ stabs and shakers will bring the vibe to the next level; the kind of level where the neighbors call the cops on you because they're jealous they didn't get an invite.

For remix duties, Younan Music looked within the Tribe. 'Keep It Together' got reworked by label manager Donnie Lowe and his 'Baby Feet' partner in crime, Dan Carraway. The duo takes the track into a heavier direction that teases the organ sample until the final climax where they jazz up the drop in a twist ending that not even M. Night Shyamalan would have seen coming.

Next up is 'My Crown,' a track that is the embodiment of what great house music sounds like. A perfect groove that helps you forget your problems as you spill your drink on everyone's shoes.

'My Crown' get's the special big room remix from Electronic Youth. You might remember them from their remix of label boss, Saeed Younan's 'Heavy Shaker.' EY's remix of 'My Crown' is one for the steppers. This jam is a perfect peak hour track. Taking that classic house flavor and twisting it into a killer tech house jam.

Supported by: Danny Tenaglia, Roger Sanchez, Saeed Younan, Laurent Garnier, Trent Cantrelle, Vanilla Ace, Terrence Parker, Chris Fortier, Richy Ahmed and many more.

Release date: July 25, 2016
Soundcloud Previews here.
http://bit.ly/YM136BSidesSC
Last edited by Donnie Lowe on 29 Jul 2016 11:46, edited 1 time in total.
Donnie Lowe

Purpose of your visit?: Nothing

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Donnie Lowe on 27 Jul 2016 11:13

Re: YM136 B-Sides - Lupe Fuentes - Keep It Together EP

Big ups to Magnetic Magazine for featuring our next EP, My Crown by Lupe Fuentes! Nice little write up here.

http://bit.ly/LupeMag
Donnie Lowe

Purpose of your visit?: Nothing

Return to talk about Music