Miami night club news from the source

Food delivery.

Restaurants, gourmet news, and foodie playground.

Moderator: lulamishka

Postby tricycle on 23 Oct 2007 20:40

Food delivery.

Yes, on occasion, I can be described as lazy.

What say you for quality food delivery in the South Florida area?
tricycle

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Devilicious on 18 Dec 2007 11:46

Re: Food delivery.

If you live or work on the beach, you're no stranger to this practice. There's sooo much to choose from:

Juice and Java
La Sandwicherie
El Rancho Grande
Primarepa
Miss Yip's
Yummy (japanese and chinese)
Big Pink (not my fave but people love it)
Shoji
Jimmy'z Kitchen
Portofino Wine Bank (ok, maybe they don't deliver food, but they deliver damn good beverages)
master's pizza and pasta

ok i'm really hungry now :)
Devilicious

Postby pod on 18 Dec 2007 11:54

Tricycle lives on Key Biscayne. Yes, he has more money than you, me, Tech, and The Honky Tonk Man put together plus 100, but those places you mentioned adamantly won't deliver out there. I know, we tried one day. I was out on KB delivering some images, so I hit up the Tricycle Compound. We wanted Juice and Java. They wouldn't deliver, despite the promise of a $100 tip.

Had to jump into a car and drive to South Beach.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: ASIC
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby Oni on 18 Dec 2007 14:32

pod wrote:Tricycle lives on Key Biscayne. Yes, he has more money than you, me, Tech, and The Honky Tonk Man put together plus 100, but those places you mentioned adamantly won't deliver out there. I know, we tried one day. I was out on KB delivering some images, so I hit up the Tricycle Compound. We wanted Juice and Java. They wouldn't deliver, despite the promise of a $100 tip.

Had to jump into a car and drive to South Beach.

You can usually count on http://www.delivery.com but apparently only Chicken Kitchen comes up for delivery to Key Biscayne. One thing i learned about living somewhere remote and semi hard to get to (Jupiter Farms) is that you don't really have the luxury of being lazy.
Oni

Purpose of your visit?: Ummmmm what

Return to talk about Dining