Miami night club news from the source

Miami Mega Mall plans revealed

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby JMT on 09 May 2018 11:51

Miami Mega Mall plans revealed

Plans Appear To Be Moving Forward For Miami-Dade Mega Mall

It would be the largest mall in the world.

A shopping and entertainment complex slated to go up on vacant land south of where the Florida Turnpike and I-75 meet near Broward County.

“We are not a run-of-the-mill mall,” said attorney Miguel Diaz de la Portilla, who represents the developers of the mall project. “We’re a family destination. We’re an entertainment complex. We’re a job-creating vehicle for Miami-Dade County.”

Developers say the retail shops, indoor pool and beach, waterslides and ski slopes would hire 14,000 people.
JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 09 May 2018 14:21

Re: Miami Mega Mall plans revealed

I hope they don't build this.

I honestly don't see the point of another mall when Dolphin Mall is only 10 miles south on the Turnpike and 5 miles north you have the shops at Pembroke Gardens. You also can't forget Sawgrass Mills Mall 15 miles north on I-75.

Even if this opens it either is going to fail or one of the other malls will be taken out.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby davenavarro on 14 May 2018 18:37

LeVeL wrote:I hope they don't build this.

I honestly don't see the point of another mall when Dolphin Mall is only 10 miles south on the Turnpike and 5 miles north you have the shops at Pembroke Gardens. You also can't forget Sawgrass Mills Mall 15 miles north on I-75.

Even if this opens it either is going to fail or one of the other malls will be taken out.

If that mall opens it doesn't necessarily mean that another one of those malls you mentioned is going to automatically fail Level. Maybe people thought that International Mall was going to close when Dolphin Mall opened about 17 years ago, but that never happened. It will definitely effect the amount of visitors at those other malls, but I don't think it will cause them to just close altogether.
davenavarro

Purpose of your visit?: My Real Name is Sergio

Postby pod on 15 May 2018 18:09

Malls are painful.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Purpose of your visit?: ASIC
Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Return to talk about Nightlife