Miami night club news from the source

Nightlife needs to pay attention to this....

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby The Honky Tonk Man on 09 Feb 2018 22:27

Nightlife needs to pay attention to this....

https://www.summitdaily.com/news/aspen-marijuana-shops-sold-11-3-million-in-2017-topping-liquor-stores-for-first-time/

I posted about this years ago. I think if Florida does go full on legal weed, I expect early crowds and early closing times. The article though is interesting because it only measures legal weed, and liquor sales were still up, but weed over took them. So what does that mean? I wish they measured bar sales vs packaged goods, that would be interesting.

Curious to see how this shakes out. It's clear to me, the older I get, the healthier weed is compared to alcohol.

Places like the wharf are setup well for this evolution, night clubs, hmmm, not so sure. I think many will point to Vegas and say it has no affect on nightlife, I say the jury is still out.
The Honky Tonk Man
Retired Club Legend

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Return to talk about Nightlife