Miami night club news from the source

TNL 10

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby pod on 22 Aug 2017 22:14

Re: TNL 10

kiraly.jpg

I might convince my pal 50 Forint to show up.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 22 Aug 2017 22:26

JMT

Postby slamminshaun on 26 Aug 2017 16:00

TechJunkie wrote:You don't want me there of course, since I might show up with a Muslim

LOL, yeah right....that'll be the day.....

TechJunkie wrote:Why aren't any of those people turning to suicide attacks? Because they're not Muslims.
TechJunkie wrote:A person doesn't become a suicide attacker without being driven by a belief system. Islam's intolerant us-versus-them world view combined with the belief that dying while killing infidels is a ticket to Heaven makes a suicide attack into an attractive option in Muslim cultures.
TechJunkie wrote:Far more Muslims believe the Koran to be the literal, un-edited word of God than Christians believe the King James Bible to be literally infallible.
TechJunkie wrote:I tried to find a single example of a Christian extremist suicide attack against civilians and I couldn't find even one example. I'm sure that somebody will be able to provide one, but if you do a web search for "christian suicide attack" then all that you'll find is references to Muslim suicide attacks against Christians.
TechJunkie wrote:Can you name a single example of a Christian suicide bomber? How about a Buddhist suicide bomber? Jewish? I'm pretty sure that there must be examples out there in human history, so why are they so hard to find? Why do you find pages and pages of search results about Muslim suicide attackers when you search for Christian, Buddhist or Jewish suicide attackers without even using the words "Muslim" or "Islam" in your search terms? Is it because Google is prejudiced against Islam?
TechJunkie wrote:I keep bringing up suicide bombers because it's incontrovertible evidence of violence linked to a belief system, not poverty or oppression.
TechJunkie wrote:I had previously bought a lot of the whitewashing of Muhammad's history endorsed by moderate Muslims. Now I understand where Khalid Sheikh Mohammed got the idea to decapitate Daniel Pearl.
TechJunkie wrote:I'm thankful to this conversation for leading me to learn a lot about violence in the name of Islam, and now I get where the decapitation thing comes from. This incident was also the origin of the Islamic notion that God wants Muslims to "terrorize" non-believers.
TechJunkie wrote:Russia has oppressed a lot of different peoples. But I have a feeling that I can guess that guy's religion.
TechJunkie wrote:There have been many terrorist attacks against Russia, and I can't find a single one since WWII that was not perpetrated by Muslim extremists.
TechJunkie wrote:All signs point to a conclusion that violence is a fundamental aspect of Islam, because intolerance is a fundamental aspect of Islam. Recognizing reality is not an act of Islamophobia.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby DannyD on 27 Aug 2017 17:46

slamminshaun wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:You don't want me there of course, since I might show up with a Muslim

LOL, yeah right....that'll be the day.....

TechJunkie wrote:Why aren't any of those people turning to suicide attacks? Because they're not Muslims.
TechJunkie wrote:A person doesn't become a suicide attacker without being driven by a belief system. Islam's intolerant us-versus-them world view combined with the belief that dying while killing infidels is a ticket to Heaven makes a suicide attack into an attractive option in Muslim cultures.
TechJunkie wrote:Far more Muslims believe the Koran to be the literal, un-edited word of God than Christians believe the King James Bible to be literally infallible.
TechJunkie wrote:I tried to find a single example of a Christian extremist suicide attack against civilians and I couldn't find even one example. I'm sure that somebody will be able to provide one, but if you do a web search for "christian suicide attack" then all that you'll find is references to Muslim suicide attacks against Christians.
TechJunkie wrote:Can you name a single example of a Christian suicide bomber? How about a Buddhist suicide bomber? Jewish? I'm pretty sure that there must be examples out there in human history, so why are they so hard to find? Why do you find pages and pages of search results about Muslim suicide attackers when you search for Christian, Buddhist or Jewish suicide attackers without even using the words "Muslim" or "Islam" in your search terms? Is it because Google is prejudiced against Islam?
TechJunkie wrote:I keep bringing up suicide bombers because it's incontrovertible evidence of violence linked to a belief system, not poverty or oppression.
TechJunkie wrote:I had previously bought a lot of the whitewashing of Muhammad's history endorsed by moderate Muslims. Now I understand where Khalid Sheikh Mohammed got the idea to decapitate Daniel Pearl.
TechJunkie wrote:I'm thankful to this conversation for leading me to learn a lot about violence in the name of Islam, and now I get where the decapitation thing comes from. This incident was also the origin of the Islamic notion that God wants Muslims to "terrorize" non-believers.
TechJunkie wrote:Russia has oppressed a lot of different peoples. But I have a feeling that I can guess that guy's religion.
TechJunkie wrote:There have been many terrorist attacks against Russia, and I can't find a single one since WWII that was not perpetrated by Muslim extremists.
TechJunkie wrote:All signs point to a conclusion that violence is a fundamental aspect of Islam, because intolerance is a fundamental aspect of Islam. Recognizing reality is not an act of Islamophobia.

I honestly cannot believe that after 10'years of shi talking you guys still Cary this hate amongst each other
DannyD

Location: My house is your house and in my house there's only house music
Purpose of your visit?: to Talk about Nightlife in South Florida

Postby slamminshaun on 28 Aug 2017 06:56

Re:

DannyD wrote:I honestly cannot believe that after 10'years of shi talking you guys still Cary this hate amongst each other

LOL, hate? I don't hate anybody, just easily amused. I'm the most cheerful shit talker on TNL. :D
slamminshaun

Postby slamminshaun on 30 Aug 2017 07:17

TechJunkie wrote:You don't want me there of course, since I might show up with a Muslim or a transgender friend or something.

That's so 2011.

It's now 2017, you need to get with the times and dump your other friends....

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/opinion/ ... story.html
slamminshaun

Postby TechJunkie on 30 Aug 2017 17:08

I can't imagine why nobody would want to post here any more.

Letting Shaun wander into the main room isn't going to help much, I'm guessing.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby JMT on 30 Aug 2017 23:31

Pretty funny, from the guy who torpedoes an anniversary thread.
JMT

Postby pod on 17 Sep 2017 18:04

About to go into the bar here in Budapest.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Previous

Return to talk about Nightlife