Miami night club news from the source

Country Comes To Miami

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby coach on 21 Jun 2017 00:15

Country Comes To Miami

I guess we're gonna see if Honky Tonky is right.
www.facebook.com/events/429778657391384/
Tequila Bay Country Music Festival
Public · Hosted by Tequila Bay Country Music Festival
Tequila Bay Country Music Festival...bringing the most EXPLOSIVE labor day weekend Country Bash ever!!
With today’s hottest country acts…Brantley Gilbert and MANY MORE to be announced!!!
Be part of history at Miami’s first ever Country Takeover at Miami Marine Stadium Park, for an all day Stars under the Sun!
Enjoy a full day of live entertainment...
Mouthwatering BBQ and Southern eats...
Master your Tequila game at TEQUILA BAY’s Distillary Tour...

https://www.facebook.com/TequilaBayFest/
49 people like the Page.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby kryptonite on 21 Jun 2017 15:14

Re: Country Comes To Miami

u know what, its the perfect time for this (says me). the chilli cookoff if plenty fun w a million bands and gringo drunkedness. too bad you cant take part in the tasting of the chilli, fuks. when i went a few years ago there was at least 15/20k people. maybe more. i was drink,drunk,eat,puke,repeat so it lookd like a sea of people. why not in miami?

but yeah i say this will go well. anyone else??
kryptonite

Purpose of your visit?: to p.u.o.s.u

Postby coach on 22 Jun 2017 16:53

I haven't been to a chili cookoff, but I have been to the BBQ competition a couple times down at the old airbase park in Homestead. Redneck parties are a hella good time. Some fuckin' amazing ribs and such. It was great, they all had like $2 tastings at each competition booth, so you could just get a little from each and try a lot of different thing.

Do I think this one will be a success? It really depends on the marketing. I have not heard too much about it. Just happened to accidentally see it on FB. Their FB Page has very few likes. I don't listen to 99.9 much, but when I do, I haven't heard any drops about it.

Also, putting it at the Marine Stadium? I'm not so sure. I still think that down at the Homestead air force park is a better place for this.
coach

What do you do?

Postby kryptonite on 22 Jun 2017 17:13

yeah didnt think of it like that.

well, at the cookoff you cant taste shit. but hey, i smoke my own shit n then some. if it wer up to me i would smoke everything i eat! lol. i know all about redneck day drinkin n shit to have fun... except for doing crank, im down to day drink the day away w guitars strummin in the background. shit, i may even go hit the marine pull up bar. lol...jkjk chillicookoff pretty awesome tho. daisydukes n tits errywhere! i hart gringo drunkedness!

hope it works out for em
kryptonite

Purpose of your visit?: to p.u.o.s.u

Postby coach on 23 Jun 2017 12:27

I mean, if you can't taste the chili, what's the point?

If you want a real chili cookoff where you can taste the chili, check this one out
http://www.miamisprings.com/2017-river- ... stival.asp
2017 just passed, but 2018 is coming. It's a great little festival AND you can taste the chili.
coach

What do you do?

Postby coach on 09 Jul 2017 13:54

Not sure if this is an indication of how they are doing or a planned promotion, but if you want to go and still haven't got your tix...

Tequila Bay Country Music Festival
Sponsored ·
"Extended Early Bird" promo codes: EXTGA, EXTVIP1, EXTVIP2 - expires Sunday July 9 at midnight (24:00).
coach

What do you do?

Return to talk about Nightlife