Miami night club news from the source

What's the point of this place now?

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby TechJunkie on 11 May 2017 16:56

What's the point of this place now?

There are maybe three active posters left here, and they post nothing but an endless cycle of hating on Muslims, blacks, women, gays, and liberals in general. What is the point? To troll the two or three people remaining who don't hate those groups? What will you do when those sane people finally get bored and go away? If a troll shouts about his prejudices in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, then does it make a sound? Without any center or left or even remotely rational voices, will this site simply become the Miami chapter of Stormfront?

We have a years-long thread railing against police brutality. And the same anti-authoritarians who have perpetuated it for years also like to ridicule the nation-wide movement that arose during that thread to highlight police brutality -- because that movement arose from black people. Not white Libertarians.

We have a years-long thread accusing all Muslims of pedophilia, mental illness, and a burning desire to decapitate anybody who isn't a member of ISIS. The owner of the site actually incentivized that thread to keep it going. What kind of reprehensible behavior is that?

During the news about the sexual harassment scandal in the military the owner of this site posted a meme showing Sergeant Baker taunting a woman and ridiculing her for being "triggered".

We have more posts defending Donald Trump now on this site than we have posts about nightlife. There is no conversation whatsoever, only regurgitation of anti-black/Muslim/gay/female/liberal memes and headlines from right-wing blogs.

Will the end result of this experiment after almost ten years really be that this descends into a cesspool of hatred and alt-right memes?

Really, what is the point? Why should anybody who doesn't subscribe to this kind of hateful thinking perpetuate this hate fest? The original owner of this site has already dropped it like a hot potato and run away to avoid being associated with it. Why should I spend my time here? Why should I not boycott the sexist, racist, anti-social hatred that this site and its owner openly endorse?
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 11 May 2017 17:15

Re: What's the point of this place now?

phpBB [media]
JMT

Postby Kamen on 11 May 2017 17:41

Why should I spend my time here?

Because I might throw a grenade into the nightlife industry?
Kamen

Postby Michael^Heaven on 12 May 2017 08:23

Re:

I mentioned something similar a long time ago as to why no one ever posts in the 'Music' section but oh well. Regardless, even though I don't post as much as I used to on here (or anywhere else for that matter), I still enjoy hitting up the site & reading the content. There is still some intelligence on board. I understand where you're coming from though Tech regarding the hatred. Unfortunately, it's everywhere but I choose not to join in the negativity. I'm all about the positive!
Michael^Heaven

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby kryptonite on 12 May 2017 12:01

Re: Re:

Michael^Heaven wrote:I mentioned something similar a long time ago as to why no one ever posts in the 'Music' section but oh well. Unfortunately, it's everywhere but I choose not to join in the negativity. I'm all about the positive!

+1

I came up on this site late af, I know. but did think it was cool/has potential as a place for nite life people who want to talk shit bout clubs & music in so Florida. unfortunately that gets little attention.

that anything forum... I stay away on purpose. lotsa dog chasing tails goin in.

I wanna talk about nightie only.

could give a fuck who u voted for, or who u blame shit on.

let's party fuckers!
kryptonite

Purpose of your visit?: to Make Talk Nightlife Great Again

Postby slamminshaun on 12 May 2017 12:20

TechJunkie wrote:There are maybe three active posters left here, and they post nothing but an endless cycle of hating on Muslims

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

TechJunkie wrote:Why aren't any of those people turning to suicide attacks? Because they're not Muslims.
TechJunkie wrote:A person doesn't become a suicide attacker without being driven by a belief system. Islam's intolerant us-versus-them world view combined with the belief that dying while killing infidels is a ticket to Heaven makes a suicide attack into an attractive option in Muslim cultures.
TechJunkie wrote:Far more Muslims believe the Koran to be the literal, un-edited word of God than Christians believe the King James Bible to be literally infallible.
TechJunkie wrote:I tried to find a single example of a Christian extremist suicide attack against civilians and I couldn't find even one example. I'm sure that somebody will be able to provide one, but if you do a web search for "christian suicide attack" then all that you'll find is references to Muslim suicide attacks against Christians.
TechJunkie wrote:Can you name a single example of a Christian suicide bomber? How about a Buddhist suicide bomber? Jewish? I'm pretty sure that there must be examples out there in human history, so why are they so hard to find? Why do you find pages and pages of search results about Muslim suicide attackers when you search for Christian, Buddhist or Jewish suicide attackers without even using the words "Muslim" or "Islam" in your search terms? Is it because Google is prejudiced against Islam?
TechJunkie wrote:I keep bringing up suicide bombers because it's incontrovertible evidence of violence linked to a belief system, not poverty or oppression.
TechJunkie wrote:I had previously bought a lot of the whitewashing of Muhammad's history endorsed by moderate Muslims. Now I understand where Khalid Sheikh Mohammed got the idea to decapitate Daniel Pearl.
TechJunkie wrote:I'm thankful to this conversation for leading me to learn a lot about violence in the name of Islam, and now I get where the decapitation thing comes from. This incident was also the origin of the Islamic notion that God wants Muslims to "terrorize" non-believers.
TechJunkie wrote:Russia has oppressed a lot of different peoples. But I have a feeling that I can guess that guy's religion.
TechJunkie wrote:There have been many terrorist attacks against Russia, and I can't find a single one since WWII that was not perpetrated by Muslim extremists.
TechJunkie wrote:All signs point to a conclusion that violence is a fundamental aspect of Islam, because intolerance is a fundamental aspect of Islam. Recognizing reality is not an act of Islamophobia.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby Michael^Heaven on 12 May 2017 12:53

Re:

Most of us have known each other (one way or another) since the CJ days. Perhaps it's up to us to expand a more positive note rather the same stale vibe.
Michael^Heaven

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby DannyD on 12 May 2017 14:03

I only check the nightlife section because the other sections are just too out of control...
DannyD

Location: My house is your house and in my house there's only house music
Purpose of your visit?: to Talk about Nightlife in South Florida

Postby slamminshaun on 13 May 2017 08:30

Re: Re:

Michael^Heaven wrote:Most of us have known each other (one way or another) since the CJ days. Perhaps it's up to us to expand a more positive note rather the same stale vibe.

It is positive. As sure as the sun will rise, TechJunkie will continue to hallucinate about a fantasy world that only exists in his mind, and is utterly destroyed by real world evidence he pretends doesn't exist. He will then, positively, without a doubt, right on cue, make up absurd quotes and ascribe blatantly offensive viewpoints to people that never embraced such things, all for the purpose of trying to make you forget about his own debunked, embarrassing views. It's a positively entertaining pattern.
slamminshaun

Purpose of your visit?: No reason.

Postby LeVeL on 16 May 2017 09:49

I guess Tech was ultra sensitive when he started this thread. This reminds me of Dade's last post on the site

Tech participated and played the game. It surprises me that it took this long to get to the breaking point.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Next

Return to talk about Nightlife