Miami night club news from the source

Some guys never learn...

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby pod on 01 May 2017 20:26

Some guys never learn...

https://www.local10.com/news/crime/woma ... th-florida
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - A woman was arrested Saturday after a man she'd robbed spotted her outside a Miami Beach nightclub, authorities said.

She appeared in court Monday, where she was ordered held in lieu of a $50,000 bond.

According to an arrest warrant, the victim saw Yomna Fouad, 21, outside the Rockwell nightclub about 3 a.m. Saturday and approached her.
The man told detectives that Fouad, who told him her name was Amina, massaged his back and said that it appeared that she was trying to make him fall asleep.

The man told her to stop massaging him and they had sex before falling asleep, an arrest report said.

Police said the man woke up to find Fouad gone, along with his clothing, cash and jewelry, including a Rolex watch. The total loss was about $32,000.

Her first name sounds like an animal noise.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 02 May 2017 12:10

Re: Some guys never learn...

First of all the guy is an idiot and he deserved to get fucked over. Only a fool would fall for a girl in a dress asking to go back to your place immediately after meeting the guy outside of the club. A guy who can get girls would never fall for that shit.

I won't knock the girl for her hustle. She prayed on desperate guys with money, but she got greedy which caused her to get caught.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby DannyD on 02 May 2017 17:21

LeVeL wrote:First of all the guy is an idiot and he deserved to get fucked over. Only a fool would fall for a girl in a dress asking to go back to your place immediately after meeting the guy outside of the club. A guy who can get girls would never fall for that shit.

I don't know what you are talking about...90% of girls in my bed have been after meeting them at the club, first night....
DannyD

Location: My house is your house and in my house there's only house music
Purpose of your visit?: to Talk about Nightlife in South Florida

Postby TechJunkie on 02 May 2017 17:30

I had the same reaction to that, but then I looked more closely and learned that he met her outside the club. They weren't partying together over bottles at a table or any of the things that normally lead to new bedroom friends.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby LeVeL on 05 May 2017 11:08

TechJunkie wrote:I had the same reaction to that, but then I looked more closely and learned that he met her outside the club. They weren't partying together over bottles at a table or any of the things that normally lead to new bedroom friends.

Exactamundo!!!

Just that alone is a tremendous red flag. Only a fool or a desperate dude would fall for that crap
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby coach on 07 May 2017 13:52

Also, just because someone is unwise does mean they deserve to be taken advantage of. People make mistakes, nobody is perfect (except LeVeL, of course), but that does not mean they should be damaged just for making a mistake.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Return to talk about Nightlife