Miami night club news from the source

Miami's Panorama Tower is now Florida's tallest building

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby JMT on 25 Mar 2017 22:15

Miami's Panorama Tower is now Florida's tallest building

Miami's Panorama Tower Officially Became Florida's Tallest Building This Week

The tower could be topped off at a particularly difficult time for new residential properties in Miami. A recent report suggests the pre-construction condo market is already "distressed" due to oversupply.

JMT

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 27 Mar 2017 19:57

Re: Miami's Panorama Tower is now Florida's tallest building

JMT wrote:Miami's Panorama Tower Officially Became Florida's Tallest Building This Week

The tower could be topped off at a particularly difficult time for new residential properties in Miami. A recent report suggests the pre-construction condo market is already "distressed" due to oversupply.

Interesting chart from that "recent report":

miami-preconstruction-condo-sales-chart.png
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby LeVeL on 28 Mar 2017 09:18

I am amazed that they plan to build an even bigger building in the coming years.

I am in the process of moving right now and I am amazed how much some people are asking for a condo unit. I actually found a house with more sq ft, more privacy, unlimited parking in Miramar for the same price as a condo.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby coach on 28 Mar 2017 15:13

LeVeL wrote:I am amazed that they plan to build an even bigger building in the coming years.

I am in the process of moving right now and I am amazed how much some people are asking for a condo unit. I actually found a house with more sq ft, more privacy, unlimited parking in Miramar for the same price as a condo.

Is Miramar even in Florida?
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Return to talk about Nightlife