Miami night club news from the source

UMF TV Interviews Live (Opinions)

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby DigitalPhoenix on 25 Mar 2017 22:13

UMF TV Interviews Live (Opinions)

First - Hello Old Friends, and New Members of TLN...ah fuck it's old DP
So let's get on with this. They are not in order but my honest opinion. I'm not going to lie on the things I saw on the stream:

Afrojack being a complete douchebag to the hostess (he even put his face down on the table, while talking to her)
Aoki was cool and down to earth and talked about his new album. Talking about new collaborations.
Tiesto came out and talked about his new sounds, which in my honest opinion dont belong but as an artist you gotta grow.

That is kids. DP says stay fun, fuck the world, do you! Peace!

DigitalPhoenix

Purpose of your visit?: Clubber

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby pod on 27 Mar 2017 03:07

Re: UMF TV Interviews Live (Opinions)

Having you post made my week, ha ha.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby LeVeL on 27 Mar 2017 14:59

Re: UMF TV Interviews Live (Opinions)

ULTRA Live was great. It has to be some of the best Live Streaming by any festival and the fact that they had a dual live stream of the Resistance Stage made it bittersweet.

Afrojack being a total douche bag to the reporter was really disrespectful by snatching his microphone and instead interviewing himself.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Return to talk about Nightlife