Miami night club news from the source

Rumor mill - radical retoolings and closings

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby coach on 08 Mar 2017 16:04

Re: Rumor mill - radical retoolings and closings

Riding a longboard in South Beach is so common here that nobody doing it looks like a fruitcake.

LeVeL does seem to think that he's done a complete survey of beachside towns in Florida and most of them off the same amenities, but of the many that I have been to, that is just not true. Now, it may be that some of the amenities we enjoy are not important to LeVeL, which is fine, but definitely none of the beachside towns that I have been to offer anything like South Beach does.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 08 Mar 2017 16:18

Re: Rumor mill - radical retoolings and closings

coach wrote:Riding a longboard in South Beach is so common here that nobody doing it looks like a fruitcake.

Mmmm, not sure about that. You haven't seen how I do it. "Long-distance pumping" is admittedly pretty fruity. But it's too fun for me to care about what it looks like and I'm too old to care.

Also: I got some Heelys recently. I love them. I just don't care what it looks like.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Previous

Return to talk about Nightlife