Miami night club news from the source

Booth wankers.

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby pod on 22 Feb 2017 11:19

Booth wankers.

http://mixmag.net/feature/midnight-requ ... -wankers/3

One girl used to get up in my face every time I played in my home town. When I was there visiting my folks I happened to spot her while out shopping and saw she worked in a high-end ladies clothes boutique. Every cell in my body wanted to kick the doors of the shop in, jump the counter and shout at the top of my lungs, right in her ear:

“EXCUSE ME – DO YOU HAVE ANY 1980s MILITARY UNIFORMS? I NEED A LIEUTENANT’S BLUES WITH AIGUILLETTES IN GOLD. NO? WHAT ABOUT FLIPPERS? GOT ANY FLIPPERS? NO!? SERIOUSLY!? WHAT ABOUT SNORKELS? I MEAN IF YOU DON’T HAVE FLIPPERS YOU MUST HAVE SNORKELS!? NO? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY? IF YOU DON’T, THEN I’LL LEAVE AND SO WILL ALL THE OTHER CUSTOMERS. NO ONE HERE LIKES YOUR SHIT DRESSES. HEY, TELL YOU WHAT, LET ME LOOK IN YOUR STOCKROOM AND SEE IF THERE’S SOMETHING I LIKE! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ‘NO’? YOU’RE SHIT AT YOUR JOB, THEN. I’M LEAVING!”
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby TechJunkie on 22 Feb 2017 11:39

Re: Booth wankers.

After two and a half decades, I have never gotten anywhere near a DJ booth without requesting Free Bird. And I've spent way too much time in DJ booths.

A few times people have actually mixed it in.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Return to talk about Nightlife