Miami night club news from the source

A New Player Has Entered The Game TALK NIGHT LIFE

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby EDM LAB on 13 Apr 2012 15:43

Re: A New Player Has Entered The Game TALK NIGHT LIFE

DAN... fer sure.. Huge fan of amnesia.. Happy the MMG guys stepped in to do some decent bookings there. haven't met you yet but heard your a pretty cool guy, helping out new promoters by taking them under your wing and giving them weekly trial memberships to bring in the masses...

Thought the place was going to burn down in another MIAMI mysterious fire incident during MIami music week for sebastian ingrossos party...
Fire in the rooftop was reported so i was like ohh shittt....insurance money and club out the door....lol as soon as A/C was off it was a sweat box, all the girls & VIP's were heading towards the exit...lol

Not a huge Fan of oscar G and his tribal stuff he kinda fell off for me so not attending tonight..I'de rather go catch Cato OK at cameo or the beatport guys manufactured superstars at arkadia..

Yea tim Mason & Tiesto is a gooo!!!!

caught tiesto last night at LIV...& WOW :shock: idk how hes gonna top thaat..
he's the madonna of EDM.. the dutch tore a new ass in grutmans place as usual..lol
EDM LAB

Purpose of your visit?: To visit the hottest club parties in the world and see through the eyes of local party goers and club haters on where this EDM train is heading
♫ We Are Always Running For The Thrill Of It ♫

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 13 Apr 2012 15:57

Dude, Amnesia had better booking before MMG and Grutman stepped in. This guy is such a poser. He must be related to Dave Navarro or something..lol
LeVeL

These DJs Ain't Loyal'

Postby Donnie Lowe on 13 Apr 2012 16:00

EDM LAB wrote:DAN... fer sure.. Huge fan of amnesia.. Happy the MMG guys stepped in to do some decent bookings there. haven't met you yet but heard your a pretty cool guy, helping out new promoters by taking them under your wing and giving them weekly trial memberships to bring in the masses...

Thought the place was going to burn down in another MIAMI mysterious fire incident during MIami music week for sebastian ingrossos party...
Fire in the rooftop was reported so i was like ohh shittt....insurance money and club out the door....lol as soon as A/C was off it was a sweat box, all the girls & VIP's were heading towards the exit...lol

Not a huge Fan of oscar G and his tribal stuff he kinda fell off for me so not attending tonight..I'de rather go catch Cato OK at cameo or the beatport guys manufactured superstars at arkadia..

he's the madonna of EDM.. the dutch tore a new ass in grutmans place as usual..lol

You want a grater with that cheese?
Donnie Lowe

Purpose of your visit?: Nothing

Postby pod on 13 Apr 2012 16:04

If he wants to shake up the status quo here, that's fine.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby Bling on 13 Apr 2012 16:27

i will give him a +1 for his MK avatar

i need to finally put one.. maybe ill finally edit the shit ton of Wrestlemania pics and make one lol
Bling

Purpose of your visit?: Read and talk shit
"I haven't sucked a dick for a ticket since 1996" - as posted by TNL Member Dirty Harry

Postby TechJunkie on 13 Apr 2012 17:08

Bling wrote:i will give him a +1 for his MK avatar

Be careful to remember that it's very different for him. To him it's ironic and retro. There are people in clubs who were not born yet when the original Mortal Kombat came out.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby pod on 13 Apr 2012 17:10

Violence in video games is the norm for him.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Postby MannyPerdue on 13 Apr 2012 20:42

EDM LAB wrote:Not a huge Fan of oscar G and his tribal stuff he kinda fell off for me so not attending tonight..I'de rather go catch Cato OK at cameo or the beatport guys manufactured superstars at arkadia..

Someone make this guy a music director somewhere! My favorite line here "he's the madonna of EDM" fucking classic!
MannyPerdue

Purpose of your visit?: Im here for the gangbang

Postby ramon on 14 Apr 2012 13:02

EDM LAB wrote:DAN... fer sure.. Huge fan of amnesia.. Happy the MMG guys stepped in to do some decent bookings there. haven't met you yet but heard your a pretty cool guy, helping out new promoters by taking them under your wing and giving them weekly trial memberships to bring in the masses...

Do you only associate Oscar with tribal? You know the guy made more HOUSE music that you will probably ever realize. He tends to play more than just one sound too.
ramon

Purpose of your visit?: nocturnal activities.

Postby EDM LAB on 14 Apr 2012 15:41

Level...you must be out of your mind if you thought amnesia had better bookings before the group stepped inn...European dj's that people never heard of is deff not the way to take a brand new super club that fer sure has high expenses...(pretty sure i read a thread of dirty harry on this before) but then again maybe its just your personal taste & your into that kinda stuff. have you listened to LEVELS yet?? it will make you all jiggly puff inside...lol

ohh the good old mortal kombat days.. so if you didint know any fatalities, a good old classic uppercut would always be a classy finish...lol

Ramon.. oscar G fer sure will always be a local celebrity with a hint of stardom..lol
deff pioneered that miami sound that distinguishes it from Chicago's or Newyork's House scene but not somebody that can keep me going track after track.. his mixing skills are impeccable though & everybody's been raging about how crazy his set was last night..wish i could have been there to witness it...but hey maybe all check out his next gig.
EDM LAB

Purpose of your visit?: To visit the hottest club parties in the world and see through the eyes of local party goers and club haters on where this EDM train is heading
♫ We Are Always Running For The Thrill Of It ♫

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Nightlife