Miami night club news from the source

EZ VIP not telling the whole truth on TV about LIV....

Night clubs, bars, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby The Honky Tonk Man on 21 Jan 2012 11:10

EZ VIP not telling the whole truth on TV about LIV....

Last night on shark tank (happy it's back, what a great show) a guy from Miami who owns and runs EZ VIP doesn't tell the entire truth about LIV. He pitched the idea to the sharks one of which was Cuban who said he dropped 130k on a bottle at LIV without mentioning LIV's name and Damon John was there that night to witness it. The guy implied he works with LIV but never mentions them by name but when Cuban asked if his prices are locked in he said yes. Basically Cuban wanted to know if you bought a table then someone like him walks in will the table prices jump, he said no. Which is we all know is total bs.. Anyway he got Cuban to invest..

Here is the kicker, EZ VIP is not a client of LIV only Arkadia... You need to watch it to understand it but all of us would agree EZ VIP was not completely honest in their pitch. If you buy a table at Arkadia then word around town Tom Cruise is having his BD party there Grutman will say fuck off and jack table prices way up. It's just how it works.
The Honky Tonk Man
Retired Club Legend

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby trogers on 21 Jan 2012 12:49

Re: EZ VIP not telling the whole truth on TV about LIV....

ahh i forgot that started last night... love that show

i'm gonna check the website they usually re-air the episodes
trogers

Postby pod on 21 Jan 2012 12:52

The whole thing about VIP is that it is not supposed to be "EZ".
pod
Aspbergian General

Postby trogers on 21 Jan 2012 13:28

trogers

Postby Ingrid on 21 Jan 2012 15:41

LOL I caught this episode last night out or coincidence. And lie or not, the guy got his money and 2 very prominent investors. So hey, good for him. Let's see what happens when they realized he lied???
Ingrid

Purpose of your visit?: Breakup The Animosity Party

Postby TechJunkie on 21 Jan 2012 17:45

Obviously when the Sultan of Brunei books a hotel room (or a whole floor) he doesn't use Priceline. Does that mean that Priceline has a flawed business model?
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

All in all you're just another brick in the wall.

Postby pod on 21 Jan 2012 18:59

TechJunkie wrote:Obviously when the Sultan of Brunei books a hotel room (or a whole floor) he doesn't use Priceline. Does that mean that Priceline has a flawed business model?

Nah, but at least you can still book a room. Priceline doesn't go "Well, the hotel said you smell and won't let you in..."
pod
Aspbergian General

Postby trogers on 21 Jan 2012 20:18

pod wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:Obviously when the Sultan of Brunei books a hotel room (or a whole floor) he doesn't use Priceline. Does that mean that Priceline has a flawed business model?

Nah, but at least you can still book a room. Priceline doesn't go "Well, the hotel said you smell and won't let you in..."

also hotels don't go there are to many guys in your group...
trogers

Postby trogers on 21 Jan 2012 20:18

so lets say i goto club xyz... they deny me for whatever reason... boom pull out this app and book my table?
trogers

Postby pod on 21 Jan 2012 20:34

trogers wrote:so lets say i goto club xyz... they deny me for whatever reason... boom pull out this app and book my table?

Depends on the club if they participate or not. There's a lot of reasons clubs won't go for this, this is one of them.
pod
Aspbergian General

Next

Return to talk about Nightlife