Miami night club news from the source

Guest Lists for Roger Sanchez @ Space (sat)

A frank discussion about night clubs, bars, music festivals, art events, and lounges.

Moderator: pod

Postby SteffiD on 25 Dec 2007 00:46

Re: Guest Lists for Roger Sanchez @ Space (sat)

norah wrote:
pod wrote:I don't like her.

why not? :evil:

see haha...a question I was going to ask but I figured this topic is about Roger damn it not my quote hehehe....but now that you mention it....
SteffiD

Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry-Gloria Steinem

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Ryan on 25 Dec 2007 01:16

Re: Guest Lists for Roger Sanchez @ Space (sat)

Dade wrote:I think this site should make it their mission to get a guest list authorized for all the major clubs.

Yes I agree 100%. Very soon you'll see more of the infrastructure that we're building for providing guest list signups to TNL members. If a web site offers a guest list signup but then the venue doesn't honor the list, then that's a lot worse than if the site just didn't offer a list in the first place. So we're building the necessary infrastructure for providing current, accurate guest list signup options that will really truly be honored by the club when you show up at the door. As opposed to how Crobar used to treat the CoolJunkie guest list signups.

Remember the CoolJunkie lists at Crobar? We don't want this to happen to TNL members:

Patron: "Hi I'm on the CoolJunkie list."
Crobar door guy: "Pffffffft, there are no lists tonight, it's $30."

We lost a lot of members to that. I don't intend to repeat that mistake.
Ryan
Chief Quartermaster Officer

"A discriminating irreverence is the creator and protector of human liberty."
Mark Twain

Previous

Return to talk about Nightlife