Miami night club news from the source

Hacksaw Ridge Review

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 02 Mar 2017 13:31

Hacksaw Ridge Review

After watching Moonlight the other day, I decided to give another Oscar nominee a shot to watch. The movie caught my eye because it was a Mel Gibson directed movie, though Mel has a bad rep in Hollywood, there is no doubt he is a very talented Director.

The first 30 to 45 minutes of movie are focused on the main character Desmond Doss and his family. The movie depicts life in Tennessee during WW2 and how brave men and women were enlisting to fight the Nazi's/Japs. It portrays Desmond Doss as a man of faith and his willingness to never kill. This leads to Doss enlisting in the ARMY and the struggles experienced in boot-camp.

This is the first part of the movie and I don't wish to ruin it for anyone, but the WAR Scenes in this movie go head to head with Saving Private Ryan and any other WAR Movie made by Hollywood.

I was annoyed at first due to all the faith talk, but the action, cast and acting in this movie blew me away. Definitely one of the best movies, I have seen in a long time. Andrew Garfield was horrid as Spider Man, but after this performance, this has made me a fan.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby JMT on 02 Mar 2017 13:40

Re: Hacksaw Ridge Review

Good to know. I plan on checking both of these out.
JMT

Return to talk about Celebrity