Miami night club news from the source

two enjoyable documentaries

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Lola on 23 Jul 2015 13:30

two enjoyable documentaries

So I saw on the twitter Paul Castronovo talking about two documentaries he watched recently and enjoyed. As I have somewhat similiar taste in movies as he does - I thought I'd give it a shot.

I actually enjoyed them both.

Jiro Dreams of Sushi - in Japanese so hope you like subtitles - its amazing this guy creates simple sushi and is able to get the price people pay to eat it. Also amazing worth ethics - the guy is 85 y/o!

Supermensch: The legend of Shep Gordon. I really enjoyed this one, so much that I may watch it again. Unbelieveable how he not only got his start as a super agent (janis joplin & jimmi hendrix - what a meet up), but all the things he accomplished... very funny .. NSF homes with kids as there is adult content..
Lola

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby apotheosis on 24 Jul 2015 10:02

Re: two enjoyable documentaries

I loved Jiro!

Also check out a doc called 'Tig' on netflix. I haven't seen it but heard great things.
apotheosis

Purpose of your visit?: a

Postby Lola on 28 Jul 2015 10:14

Re: two enjoyable documentaries

Anyone that is a netflix watcher and was interested in Jiro dreams of sushi - it's set to be removed from netflix on Aug 23rd....
Lola

Return to talk about Celebrity