Miami night club news from the source

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Comic-Con Trailer)

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby LeVeL on 13 Jul 2015 09:01

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Comic-Con Trailer)

Okay, I take it back. I will definitely watch this movie

phpBB [media]
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Michael^Heaven on 04 Dec 2015 01:24

Re:

phpBB [media]
Michael^Heaven

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby coach on 28 Dec 2015 15:28

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Comic-Con Trailer)

I still think this is a spit in the face of one of the greatest modern creative geniuses, Frank Miller. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Returns

I cannot stand Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne, no way does he have the suave billionaire thing down. I even more cannot stand that insipid punk, Jesse Eisenberg, as Lex Luthor's son. It's insulting.

The Hollywood moviemakers are idiots. Marvel does dark and gritty, DC does light and four-color (except in very special circumstances when you allow a genius like Frank Miller to do something different). Get it fucking right you idiots.

And, the whole thing is just deceptive hype, since that is probably not really what the movie is about. We fight a bit and then we team up to battle worse bad guys and then we make the Justice League.

Oh, I'll see it, and hopefully I will come on here and rant about how wrong I was, but every Superman and Batman movie has been garbage so far, so I doubt that putting the two of them together with an idiotic plot and the worst villains in the franchise is going to come out okay.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Postby davenavarro on 28 Dec 2015 21:59

coach wrote:I still think this is a spit in the face of one of the greatest modern creative geniuses, Frank Miller. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dark_Knight_Returns

I cannot stand Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne, no way does he have the suave billionaire thing down. I even more cannot stand that insipid punk, Jesse Eisenberg, as Lex Luthor's son. It's insulting.

The Hollywood moviemakers are idiots. Marvel does dark and gritty, DC does light and four-color (except in very special circumstances when you allow a genius like Frank Miller to do something different). Get it fucking right you idiots.

And, the whole thing is just deceptive hype, since that is probably not really what the movie is about. We fight a bit and then we team up to battle worse bad guys and then we make the Justice League.

Oh, I'll see it, and hopefully I will come on here and rant about how wrong I was, but every Superman and Batman movie has been garbage so far, so I doubt that putting the two of them together with an idiotic plot and the worst villains in the franchise is going to come out okay.

Coach, Jesse Eisenberg is playing Lex Luthor in the movie, not his son. And you think that every Batman and Superman movie so far has been garbage? You think that Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns were garbage? And you also consider Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy garbage? I really don't know what to say to that. The Dark Knight is considered to be one of the greatest (if not the greatest) Superhero movie of all time.
davenavarro

Purpose of your visit?: My Real Name is Sergio

Postby coach on 29 Dec 2015 16:00

davenavarro wrote:Coach, Jesse Eisenberg is playing Lex Luthor in the movie, not his son.

Fuck! That is even worse. When did Luthor, one of the greatest planners in comic book history, become an ADD hyperactive hipster punk fucktard?

And you think that every Batman and Superman movie so far has been garbage?

Yes
You think that Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns were garbage?

Yes.
And you also consider Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy garbage?

Yes, especially the one with Bane, one of the worst characters in comic book history. All those films were just about uber-over-the-top violence and had no real plot or character development. Bane was developed in the comic books specifically to pander to the lowest common denominator of readers/speculators who just want more and more violence and do not care about character or plot.

However, I will say that Christian Bale is by far the best Bruce Wayne / Batman ever. Of course, the new movie isn't using him. They went with an insipid comedian.

I really don't know what to say to that. The Dark Knight is considered to be one of the greatest (if not the greatest) Superhero movie of all time.

This wasn't even a good movie, not to mention a good super-hero movie. It was riddled with plot holes, out-of-character activities, and general stupidity. The whole blowing up the boat scene was particularly epicly stupid. And it was certainly not a good interpretation of the comic books source material. I mean, if they want to make a movie about some dark action-adventurer, fine, but don't call it Batman, and don't use the Batman characters and mythos if you are just going to throw all that history in the garbage and just do your own thing.

Yeah, it got good reviews because people were just sucking Ledger's (may he RIP) dick. His performance would have been interesting, it might even have been epic, if he wasn't playing the Joker, but some other, original insane lunatic. I mean, he was good, maybe great, but he wasn't the Joker.

Also, I HATED that idiotic Batmobile. The whole series of movies was just an exercise in pandering to the lowest common denominator, the most violent, most gauche techie gearhead, most lunatic loving mouth-breathing booger-brains, without any nuance or subtlety. It was just seeing who could come up with the most cray cray toys, the biggest explosions, the craziest crazy, with no actual care for the amazing storytelling that has been going on in the comic books for many decades.

Maybe it was a good movie, but it was not about Batman and Joker.
coach

Purpose of your visit?: Get real
What do you do?

Return to talk about Celebrity