Miami night club news from the source

Bruce Jenner is a woman

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby norah on 29 Apr 2015 10:52

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

TechJunkie wrote:#firstworldproblems

Bruce Jenner is a woman -- except that he's a straight man -- and careful with those pronouns -- because that's how he feels the most fulfilled. WHO CARES??

Somewhere there is a guy with a name like Bamidele Chidiebere who ran just as fast in his youth, and who is also in touch with his feminine side. And nobody gives a shit if Bamidele wants to be referred to by masculine or feminine pronouns or what gender(s) he likes to have sex with.



Yes except a lot of transgender transitioning isn't discussed much and if you saw the interview, there is a lot of suicides from teens who are dealing with Bruce's issues. In hindsight, people should care especially if you have any compassion for those dealing with such issues or maybe knowing someone who has.
User avatar
norah
 
Posts: 8043
Joined: 19 Dec 2007 01:05
Location: NJ
Purpose of your visit?: Banter


Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby P.L.U.R. <3 on 29 Apr 2015 13:39

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

pod wrote:PLUR - if you have children......

Ill be the first to tell you I shouldn't breed at all. I doubt my DNA should spread amongst the population :)
besides, if my son were to tell me he thinks he a girl then I would beat the HOMBRE into him. No son of mine will be a frigin señorita dammit




TechJunkie wrote:#firstworldproblems

Bruce Jenner is a woman -- except that he's a straight man -- and careful with those pronouns -- because that's how he feels the most fulfilled. WHO CARES??

Somewhere there is a guy with a name like Bamidele Chidiebere who ran just as fast in his youth, and who is also in touch with his feminine side. And nobody gives a shit if Bamidele wants to be referred to by masculine or feminine pronouns or what gender(s) he likes to have sex with.





Sawyer and ABC did a great job in pointing out the differences between gender and sexuality. Bruce always felt like he's a woman but is attracted to them sexually, he even stated himself that for the time being he is "asexual"
On a side note though, I've been around trannys, gays etc for most of my adult life and I recall how even the transgender ones would point out the high rate of suicide amongst men who go through the full sex change. Bruce has the money to go through this and pay for therapy but what about the kid from the Bronx who goes on the same transition? How would he/she pay for all this? Its a very very rough journey
User avatar
P.L.U.R. <3
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: 16 May 2013 19:45
Purpose of your visit?: BANNED

Postby davenavarro on 29 Apr 2015 18:37

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

LeVeL wrote:I am happy for Bruce.

I always found him out of place with that Kardashian Family. Bruce was actually the only one in that family that was famous before the reality show.

People have become acceptable of Gays, but people have yet to accept Transgender people. Transgender people not only get weird looks from straight people, but even people in the Gay community look down on them.


People have become acceptable of gays? :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks for the laughs Level.
davenavarro
 
Posts: 3940
Joined: 27 May 2010 21:08
Purpose of your visit?: My Real Name is Sergio

Postby TechJunkie on 29 Apr 2015 20:10

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

norah wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:#firstworldproblems

Bruce Jenner is a woman -- except that he's a straight man -- and careful with those pronouns -- because that's how he feels the most fulfilled. WHO CARES??

Somewhere there is a guy with a name like Bamidele Chidiebere who ran just as fast in his youth, and who is also in touch with his feminine side. And nobody gives a shit if Bamidele wants to be referred to by masculine or feminine pronouns or what gender(s) he likes to have sex with.


Yes except a lot of transgender transitioning isn't discussed much and if you saw the interview, there is a lot of suicides from teens who are dealing with Bruce's issues. In hindsight, people should care especially if you have any compassion for those dealing with such issues or maybe knowing someone who has.


I did see the interview, and I also have a female friend named Francesca who was born as a boy named Mario, who just completed the transition with The Surgery late last year. Not my first transsexual friend. I get it.

Bruce Jenner is not that. Bruce Jenner is a Hollywood celebrity with unlimited amounts of time and money to spend on personal fulfillment, who isn't really sure if he wants to go through reassignment surgery, who isn't really sure if he wants to be known by female pronouns. But he definitely has an eight-episode reality series that he wants to promote. LOOK AT ME!!! LOOK AT ME!!!
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15124
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby norah on 29 Apr 2015 20:14

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

I still think the interview was handled well, taking the celebrity or former athlete portion out of it, it opened the doors to discussion in what being transgender is and what it might be like for someone. That's all.
User avatar
norah
 
Posts: 8043
Joined: 19 Dec 2007 01:05
Location: NJ
Purpose of your visit?: Banter

Postby TechJunkie on 29 Apr 2015 21:44

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

norah wrote:it opened the doors to discussion in what being transgender is and what it might be like for someone.


It earned some television attention. For profit. There was a twinkle in his eyes at ONE point during the interview, when he gloated over the idea that during the entire Kardashian reality-TV era, he was the one with the story. I've never seen a single one of those reality TV episodes but it was all clear at that moment.

I just think that transexuals have a hard enough time already without being represented by a Kardashian on a reality TV show.
User avatar
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer
 
Posts: 15124
Joined: 14 Dec 2007 16:57
Location: 420 Lincoln Rd
I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

Postby Michael^Heaven on 30 Apr 2015 06:41

Re:

I watched the interview last night. I thought that it was well put together. I can definitely relate to an individual being unhappy in life & in emotional pain (if that is the case). As with people in general, I wish him all the best. :)
User avatar
Michael^Heaven
 
Posts: 1457
Joined: 13 Feb 2008 04:55
Location: The Multiverse
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.

Postby P.L.U.R. <3 on 30 Apr 2015 12:01

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

TechJunkie wrote:
norah wrote:it opened the doors to discussion in what being transgender is and what it might be like for someone.


It earned some television attention. For profit. There was a twinkle in his eyes at ONE point during the interview, when he gloated over the idea that during the entire Kardashian reality-TV era, he was the one with the story. I've never seen a single one of those reality TV episodes but it was all clear at that moment.

I just think that transexuals have a hard enough time already without being represented by a Kardashian on a reality TV show.





Im with you Tech, im skeptical of this move by Jenner as well. He made BILLIONS from the Kardashian franchise and now we're set up with another season focused solely on Bruce and his transformation. A modest person would have asked for privacy. No one wants to be that asshole on the headlines and point out some peculiar aspects of his motives but we'll have to wait a while before the truth rears its ugly head.
User avatar
P.L.U.R. <3
 
Posts: 1702
Joined: 16 May 2013 19:45
Purpose of your visit?: BANNED

Postby davenavarro on 30 Apr 2015 17:52

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

P.L.U.R. <3 wrote:
TechJunkie wrote:
norah wrote:it opened the doors to discussion in what being transgender is and what it might be like for someone.


It earned some television attention. For profit. There was a twinkle in his eyes at ONE point during the interview, when he gloated over the idea that during the entire Kardashian reality-TV era, he was the one with the story. I've never seen a single one of those reality TV episodes but it was all clear at that moment.

I just think that transexuals have a hard enough time already without being represented by a Kardashian on a reality TV show.


He made Bilions from the Kardashian franchise? No way in hell.


Im with you Tech, im skeptical of this move by Jenner as well. He made BILLIONS from the Kardashian franchise and now we're set up with another season focused solely on Bruce and his transformation. A modest person would have asked for privacy. No one wants to be that asshole on the headlines and point out some peculiar aspects of his motives but we'll have to wait a while before the truth rears its ugly head.
davenavarro
 
Posts: 3940
Joined: 27 May 2010 21:08
Purpose of your visit?: My Real Name is Sergio

Postby Lola on 01 Jun 2015 19:22

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

I think Caitlyn Jenner looks pretty good...
Lola
 
Posts: 6008
Joined: 12 Dec 2007 18:03
Location: SOUTH FLORIDA

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Celebrity

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


cron