Miami night club news from the source

Bruce Jenner is a woman

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby P.L.U.R. <3 on 25 Apr 2015 17:10

Re: Bruce Jenner is a woman

well? thoughts?
P.L.U.R. <3

Purpose of your visit?: BANNED

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby LeVeL on 27 Apr 2015 09:13

I am happy for Bruce.

I always found him out of place with that Kardashian Family. Bruce was actually the only one in that family that was famous before the reality show.

People have become acceptable of Gays, but people have yet to accept Transgender people. Transgender people not only get weird looks from straight people, but even people in the Gay community look down on them.
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby Lola on 27 Apr 2015 21:42

I found the interview fascinating. I just can't imagine how difficult it was for him growing up and living like that... He pushed himself and trained and became a world-class athlete. I commend him for trying to keep it together all these years. I was thrilled that his ex-wives and children are so supportive. I shed many tears during the interview and I think it was courageous to come out. I think he's trying to set a good example and do it the right way - taking time before deciding if he'll do the full-on SRS.... I give the guy credit and wish him the most success with his transformation into the women he feels he is.

At the end of the end of the day, it's not about what he'll look like as a women to me, it's that he can now live comfortably in his own skin.

GO BRUCE!!

#IsupportBruce
Lola

Postby Lola on 27 Apr 2015 21:43

LeVeL wrote:I am happy for Bruce.

I always found him out of place with that Kardashian Family. Bruce was actually the only one in that family that was famous before the reality show.

People have become acceptable of Gays, but people have yet to accept Transgender people. Transgender people not only get weird looks from straight people, but even people in the Gay community look down on them.

I don't know anyone in the gay community that look down on Transgender people...?
Lola

Postby P.L.U.R. <3 on 28 Apr 2015 12:03

how am I supposed to explain this shit to my kids?
P.L.U.R. <3

Purpose of your visit?: BANNED

Postby norah on 28 Apr 2015 12:20

Good for Bruce.
norah

Purpose of your visit?: Banter

Postby JMT on 28 Apr 2015 13:46

I didn't see it. Did she ask him about the woman he rear-ended and killed?
JMT

Postby Lola on 28 Apr 2015 14:21

JMT wrote:I didn't see it. Did she ask him about the woman he rear-ended and killed?

No - I watched the interview online and I think Diane Sawyer made note that there was an accident investigation but due to the legal situation they could not discuss it.

By the way, Bruce submitted a blood sample - I dno't think he was intoxicated.
Lola

Postby pod on 28 Apr 2015 17:27

Good for him. If he chooses to transition, that's his choice and no one else. The Kardashians have no say in the matter, the government doesn't, nor does anyone else. The decision is his alone.

I'm saying "his/him" since he said that's what he prefers for the moment. He hasn't had the surgery as of right now.

PLUR - if you have children and by the time they are old enough to care, this type of thing will be no big deal. It isn't really a big deal in my mind. To the next generation (if we get there), sex changes will be as normal as having an appendectomy.

The fun thing is he also stated that he's a conservative, which caused the LGBT community to lose it's shit. Nice "tolerance", folks.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Postby TechJunkie on 28 Apr 2015 17:48

#firstworldproblems

Bruce Jenner is a woman -- except that he's a straight man -- and careful with those pronouns -- because that's how he feels the most fulfilled. WHO CARES??

Somewhere there is a guy with a name like Bamidele Chidiebere who ran just as fast in his youth, and who is also in touch with his feminine side. And nobody gives a shit if Bamidele wants to be referred to by masculine or feminine pronouns or what gender(s) he likes to have sex with.
TechJunkie
Chief Quartermaster Officer

I had a dream last night I was piloting a plane
and all the passengers were drunk and insane.

PreviousNext

Return to talk about Celebrity