Miami night club news from the source

Maleficient and guardians of galaxy

Kardashians, Lohans, J-Laws, Johanssons, the Fappening, and more...

Moderator: TechJunkie

Postby Bling on 15 Dec 2014 17:42

Maleficient and guardians of galaxy

Guardians of galaxy ingive an a... Fun movienand cool story... Still not better than interstellar... However maleficient was even better. Reviews were so so but man i loved the story. Im a disney fiend so that helps. Love the twist on stoey. Reminds me of wicked on broadway... Jolie is amazing.. Incant see anyone else do that role. She looked amazingly beautiful in it.. And im not even a huge jolie fan... A must see
Bling

Purpose of your visit?: Read and talk shit
"I haven't sucked a dick for a ticket since 1996" - as posted by TNL Member Dirty Harry

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Lyrik on 15 Dec 2014 17:44

Re: Maleficient and guardians of galaxy

Bling wrote:Guardians of galaxy ingive an a... Fun movienand cool story... Still not better than interstellar... However maleficient was even better. Reviews were so so but man i loved the story. Im a disney fiend so that helps. Love the twist on stoey. Reminds me of wicked on broadway... Jolie is amazing.. Incant see anyone else do that role. She looked amazingly beautiful in it.. And im not even a huge jolie fan... A must see

Bling did you have a seizure while writing this post?
Lyrik

Purpose of your visit?: To rape the horses and ride off on the women [and to prune the hedges of many small villages].

Postby Bling on 15 Dec 2014 18:17

On iphone
Bling

Purpose of your visit?: Read and talk shit
"I haven't sucked a dick for a ticket since 1996" - as posted by TNL Member Dirty Harry

Postby LeVeL on 16 Dec 2014 16:00

It must be the fat fingers..lol
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Postby P.L.U.R. <3 on 18 Dec 2014 18:20

phpBB [media]

:D
P.L.U.R. <3

Purpose of your visit?: BANNED

Postby JMT on 18 May 2015 08:10

guardians of galaxy

Guardians of the Galaxy was silly. I don't really get the acclaim. Not my kind of movie, I guess. Good cast and great visual effects, though. Once the bad guy had the purple orb power he could have killed them all instantly.

C
JMT

Postby LeVeL on 26 May 2015 11:34

Re: guardians of galaxy

JMT wrote:Guardians of the Galaxy was silly. I don't really get the acclaim. Not my kind of movie, I guess. Good cast and great visual effects, though. Once the bad guy had the purple orb power he could have killed them all instantly.

C

I agree Guardians of the Galaxy was over hyped big time. It was a good movie though
LeVeL

Right-Wingers gonna Hate

Return to talk about Celebrity