Miami night club news from the source

A Creativity Section for the Artists Among Us

Let us know how we can do better?

Postby Slide on the Ice on 24 Nov 2009 16:48

A Creativity Section for the Artists Among Us

How do you feel about making a new section for people to make threads to show off their art, writing, poetry, photography, etc., and all around creativity? I know we have some artists among us, as seen at Coach's art festivals, so why don't we make a section here to share our creativity with one another? :mrgreen:
Slide on the Ice

Purpose of your visit?: On a quest for bacon.
Visit my philosophical, creative, humor, and deep thought blog, http://www.myspace.com/inspireshine.

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Postby Bling on 04 Dec 2009 12:39

Re: A Creativity Section for the Artists Among Us

lego star wars cities ftw!! :mrgreen:
Bling

Purpose of your visit?: Read and talk shit
"I haven't sucked a dick for a ticket since 1996" - as posted by TNL Member Dirty Harry

Postby Slide on the Ice on 09 Dec 2009 19:44

Heh. You know it Bling. BTW, I recently moved out of my condo so I had to take the city apart and put it in pieces in public storage. :|
Slide on the Ice

Purpose of your visit?: On a quest for bacon.
Visit my philosophical, creative, humor, and deep thought blog, http://www.myspace.com/inspireshine.

Postby pod on 11 Dec 2009 13:20

The thing with niche sections is that it makes the site look bad if it's sketchily trafficked.

Remember in the bad old days where the orange site would create sections for just about everything? You'd have a few sections with heavy traffic, and all these other ones with next to no posts, and it just looked odd, and made the site confusing.

If there's a big demand, we'll do it. Like we did by adding Dining and Celebrity.

For now, post in "Anything", and when the time comes, I can just move stuff to a new section.
pod
Kaptain Kook

Founder of the Minton Yacht Club.

Раз, два, три!

Return to suggestions