Miami night club news from the source

Yoshitoshi-Timo Garcia ft.Amber Jolene-Lady Luck(City Lights

If you're listening to cool music right now then please spread the love around a little. Post a pointer here and we'll do our best to build a gizmo with a "Play" button on it that features the good stuff.
Forum rules
Pointers to cool music go here. Or upload it if you have the rights. No blatant copyright violations, please, we reserve the right to do a DMCA take-down if a copyright-holder demands that we remove something.

Postby yoshitoshi on 05 Oct 2010 16:10

Yoshitoshi-Timo Garcia ft.Amber Jolene-Lady Luck(City Lights

Yoshitoshi Recordings Presents...

Timo Garcia ft Amber Jolene - Lady Luck (City Lights)
(Solee/Matt Lange remixes)

The latest Yoshitoshi release is currently riding high in the Beatport charts. Hitting the #11 spot in the overall top 100 and #4 in Tech House charts over the weekend.

Available on iTunes and Beatport today!
ImageImage

DJ REACTIONS

Sharam - "Solee’s remix is dark, soulful, hooky, hypnotic house. Fits the Yoshitoshi mood perfectly. Add the swingy drums and you have a future classic.”

Sasha – “Amazing track. Dropped it first at Fabric earlier this year and it’s been a staple in my sets ever since. Keep up the good work.”

Armin Van Buren – “Great tune!”

Nick Warren – “Full of class, original and Solee mix.”

Tom Novy – “Solee is my hero these days! My Favorite track at the moment! Love it!”

Behrouz – “Will play the Solee Remix. Thanks.”

Alan Fitzpatrick - "Niceeee!"

Guy J – “Nice one.”

ATFC – “Nice set of mixes.”

Sander Kleinenberg – “Solee remix.”

Dave Seaman – “Original is cool, Solee mix is great.”

Cevin Fisher – “I love Yoshitoshi…and Lady Luck rocks the spot! Killer vocals andproduction; all mixes rock!”

2000 and One – “Nice Solee remix.”

Jerome Isma-ae – “Loooove it!”

Stephan Bodzin - "Love the Solee remix! Will def play this one!"
yoshitoshi

Purpose of your visit?: posting releases

Share On:

Share on Facebook FacebookShare on Twitter TwitterShare on Orkut OrkutShare on Reddit RedditShare on VK VKShare on Tumblr TumblrShare on Google+ Google+

Return to what's on your speakers now?